Friday 30 March 2012

Our 22nd slice of toast - Beans

"Beans means Heinz", Grace chants monotonously leading up to the event.  I'm not convinced by this phrase, as I feel Branston beans can offer as much of the taste and for less of the price.  When I arrived at the shop though, both brands were priced exactly the same.  This of course left me in a bit of a predicament.  Should I play safe with Heinz or prove that Branston are just as good?  I decided to play it safe as it was too early for that kind of daredevil behaviour.  I can only assume that the prices were matched due to an nation wide increase in mindful Branston customers.

I don't think I need to either recommend this or not, as we've all had beans on toast.  There's even a singer song writer called beans on toast.  He knows its popular and rightly so.

No comments:

Post a Comment