Wednesday 28 March 2012

Our 17th slice of toast - Dipped in coffee

Now i'm a coffee fan.  I wouldn't put myself down as a connoisseur as I couldn't tell the difference between a Nero and a Starbucks espresso without looking at the cup it is being served in.  But I would like them both.  Grace on the other hand doesn't like coffee.  She is forced to smell it each day as all the caffeine reliant engineers brew cup after cup in the office, so slowly the smell is growing on her but the taste is still so very despised.

We went for an instant coffee, so not to spoil my current delicious filter coffee (Taylors of Harrogate Guatemalan Cloud Forests) with butter and toast crumbs.  Unsurprisingly, Grace didn't enjoy this one at all, putting on her very best 'i'm not enjoying this' face for the entirety.  So sadistically I made sure she dipped every bite.  Unfortunately I didn't like this one either - it just didn't work.  But I still dipped every bite anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can create short links with OUO and get cash for every visitor to your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete